Friday, August 8, 2014

HAPPINESS

I am grateful to the Almighty because there is happiness in my new life.

Yesterday, he came to the film, "Goodbye Mr. Chips," with me.  We also went out to dinner.  He came to my end of summer, "Title Swap" also.  In the past, I would have decided that means that he is changing and sees the light.  I was happy that I have become realistic and just decided that he wanted something to do.

Today, I will walk.  Then I will attend not one, but two yoga classes.  I will go to the pool also.  I will read too.

I am also packing to get away to the condo from Saturday night until Wednesday.  I have no expectations of him, but I could use the vacation.

Tonight is the Sabbath.  Tomorrow I will go to services.

The Almighty has helped me to create happiness in my life and for this I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment