Sunday, August 3, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE JOY IN MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the joy in my life.

I am having a wonderful time.

Last night, I finished the book for the Yoga Book Club.  It was an amazing read.  I was totally focused on this book and he couldn't bother me with his nonsense.  I was even able to download another book for the Sisterhood Book Club.

This morning, I walked for two hours on a cloudy, drizzly morning.  But, it was such fun.  I took a Level 1 Yoga class after that and did some errands.

I went to Weight Watchers and did my weigh-in for the month.

Now I will have DD coffee with the newspapers.

Later I have an appointment for a mani/pedi. My biggest problem is what color to do.

Dinner I'm sure will be an issue and I'm smiling as I type this.  Anything that he is involved in is an issue.  However, the power of quiet is amazing!!!!!

Thank you Almighty for the joy in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment