Friday, August 29, 2014

GRATEFUL THAT THE ALMIGHTY IS IN MY LIFE

I am so grateful that the Almighty is in my life.

Who else would I share my deepest thoughts with??????

I did not get a good nights sleep last night because of his "JEFF COMMENTS".  He is waiting for me to answer him back so he can start something.   I have learned to be silent but he will never give up.  He is a very emotionally disturbed individual.   Sometimes, it's tough for me because I am a talker, but I know that answering him back serves no purpose except to give him joy and pleasure as he seeks to make me as miserable as he is.

I'm going to LET IT GO this morning!!!!

I love my new hair.  Nick and Louis worked their magic again.

My NYS Teacher and Lincoln Hall pensions  arrived.

I'm going to walk and then take, NOT ONE BUT TWO YOGA CLASSES.

I will  have DD coffee as I read the newspapers.

I will read my new book.

Today, we are leaving for the condo.   My intention is TO BE.

I am happy to be going.  I know that with the Almighty's guidance, I will have a wonderful time.

Thank you, Almighty for always being there for me.

I am grateful!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment