Sunday, March 27, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR ALL MY BLESSINGS

I am grateful to the Almighty for all of my many blessings.

Yesterday I attended services at PJC and walked.  I decided to spend the afternoon on the couch reading my book.  It is something that I never did while living in this house.  When those daughters were here there was always a crisis and up until July 31, 2012, he needled me so that I was constantly nervous and agitated.  What a blessing to read a book quietly in the living room.

Today I am up early to complete some chores and then to practice yoga.

I will walk and continue my Passover shopping.

We will go out for dinner tonight and I will have dessert.  Tomorrow is my check-up.  I hope that there will be many desserts in years to come.

I am grateful to the Almighty for all of my many blessings.

Thank you.

Later:   I enjoyed practicing yoga because there is always something to take off the mat.  Today the instructor spoke of softness and strength and how there has to be a balance in order to be healthy.  I have always had to be strong because of the very nature of my life.  It is only recently (and that's why I loved yesterday so much) that I have learned to be soft with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment