Monday, March 14, 2016

LOOKING FORWARD TO A NEW DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has helped me to look forward to each and every day.

I love the adventures that I have and the new things that I do.

Yesterday I attended a Shoulder Workshop at the studio and it was amazing.  I made chicken for dinner and watched Part One of And Then There Were None.  Tonight is Part Two.

Today I will practice yoga.  I will have to walk at The Home Depot as it is raining.  I'm going to PJC to hand in money for the Sisterhood Fashion Show and the first seder.

I have a pedicure scheduled for today.  I will finish my book too.

I am grateful to the Almighty for all my adventures and especially that I can look forward to a new day that I plan for myself with joy and things that I want to do.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment