Sunday, March 20, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR CALM AND QUIET.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my new life. 

He has sent me to yoga where I learned how to calm and quiet my brain and so I was  able to hear my inner voice.

This has allowed me to understand my inner truth so that I can become the authentic person that I am.

It has allowed me to show perspective so that I can rid myself of the negative and concentrate on the positive.

Yesterday, as a result of this, I attended services, enjoyed kiddish with friends.  I was able to walk, to read, to see where my doctors office is through side streets and finally to see a wonderful show at PJC.

Today I will practice yoga and walk.  Chores will be done.  I will read.  On this first day of Spring it will snow too!!!!  I can either make dinner or go out to eat.  Passover chores will begin.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my life and for showing me the way to calm and quiet.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment