Saturday, March 19, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR YOGA

I am grateful to the Almighty because He encourages me to practice yoga.

Yoga feels as if I was going to a therapist.  The philosophy really helps me to survive.

Yesterday I heard the instructor say that one should give oneself permission to do less.  I had heard this many times before but had not absorbed it.  Yesterday I did!!!!!  One can only relax if one gives oneself permission to do less.  No birthday celebrations, no seders.................... I can truly relax because it was me structuring all this and no one cared.

The instructor spoke about the fact that it is not our responsibility to hold everything together.  That is a freeing thought for me.  When I let go of Jewish holy days for them and enjoyed them for myself, I felt so much better!!!  Now with birthdays and seders, I did the same.  Why must I hold it all together at this point?  Either one believes or one doesn't!!!  Either one is respectful or one isn't!   It's time for me.

Today I will attend services and walk.  I need to take a ride to the doctor to see how to get there using Jericho Turnpike.

Tonight is the show at PJC.

I am grateful to the Almighty for sending me to yoga.

It has made me understand life and eliminate abuse.

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment