Monday, March 21, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR MY BLESSINGS

I am grateful to the Almighty for all of my blessings.   

He has helped me to become the authentic person that I am.  He has helped me to look inside myself.  He has given me insight into myself.  I have asked myself questions. Who I am?  What do I want?  What do I need?  I have tried to calm and quiet the mind so that I can find my truth and my inner voice.

As a result of this, I have become the independent person that I am today.  It is a slow process.  There is much to learn and I am ready for the challenge!!

Today it snowed and it is Spring!!! I will practice yoga and then walk. It's supposed to be warmer this afternoon so I can walk outside.  A new book awaits me.

I am grateful to the Almighty for all of my blessings.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment