Tuesday, March 1, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR BEING AWARE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has made me aware of all the wonderful new things in my life.

I am a whole person.  I can have more joy as one person than I ever did as a couple.  It is like taking the impossible and making it possible.

My weight is back to normal.

I will practice yoga this morning.  I will be able to walk outside. I'm really enjoying my new book.  Tonight I have another yoga class and a Sisterhood meeting.  I speak to friends all the time.  I have signed up to be a Level I Reiki Practioner.  The training is this coming weekend.  I have also signed up for 2 Yoga Workshops.  My friend Jay is doing a Shabbat Across America dinner and service this Friday and we are going.

I am in the moment and loving it.

Thank you, Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment