Sunday, March 13, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR THE BLESSINGS IN MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for all of the blessings in my life.

You have helped me to make the IMPOSSIBLE, POSSIBLE for me.  I am an entirely different person.  I reply.  I don't react.  This gives me so much more time to enjoy my life and even to have new adventures.

He is the same.  He is still on a quest to say the one thing that will set me off so that he can enjoy himself at my expense.  It's not happening.  Yesterday I told him that it would be absurd for me to look for another property out east so that I can create a doll house with the same emotional abuse inside.

I absolutely love my new life.  Today I took my yoga class.  I did some chores because I am going to take a Yoga Shoulder Workshop later.  I will come home and walk and tonight I will finish my book, A LITTLE LIFE, for the Yoga Book Club on Wednesday.

Thank you Almighty for the blessings in my life.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment