Saturday, March 12, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR THE GAPS IN MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for the gaps in my life.

I went to yoga yesterday and the instructor spoke of how the ancient yogis viewed the human mind.  They learned visual and then incorporated the information into their minds.  Then there was a gap.  If a gap is short, it shows that the information has been learned already. Time seems to go by quickly.  If the gap is long, the person is learning the information and time goes by slowly.

I realized that I am a life-long learner and the gaps are have are long.  This allows me to learn throughout life and time feels as if it is going by slowly as I continue to learn.

I liked that very much.

Learning new things has helped me to survive the many changes and transitions in my life.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment