Thursday, March 10, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR A BUSY DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has created a busy day for me.

I am getting a manicure today and the finally I will be able to attend the Memory Workshop. Its's going to be in the 70's today making it a great day to walk outside.

We purchased the chairs that I had seen in The Home Depot for the backyard patio.  I will enjoy this a great deal.  He mourned throwing away the old chairs.  I am so glad that I moved away from him emotionally.  He would have torn me down.  I reply to what he says but I never react.  I have let go of that which doesn't serve me.

I made a chicken for my dinner last night and will have the res of it today.  It is time to open up my heart to kindness for me and that is exactly what I'm doing.

The book that I'm reading for the Yoga Book Club is awesome.  It's called, "A Little Life."

I am grateful to the Almighty for bringing me into the light.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment