Tuesday, March 22, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS

I am grateful to the Almighty for my accomplishments.  He has helped me to be strong so that I can no longer be upset.

I made sure that those "so called daughters" are not invited to my Seder.  No longer will I have to fear their insults and nastiness.  I no longer needed a Muslim at my seder also.  I'm proud of me.  They didn't believe in it.  I was upset as to how they acted and its over.  Hopefully PJC will host not one but two seders.  If not I will have a quiet one at home.

Today I will practice yoga.  I will walk.  I also have a book club to attend on a wonderful book called, I AM MALALA.  Tonight I will practice yoga at a restorative yoga class.

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping me to move forward and quiet my life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment