Thursday, August 25, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR THE JOY IN MY NEW LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the joy that is in my new life.

I am also grateful that I have learned to be quiet and calm so that I can let go negativity when it rears its ugly head.

I spent two wonderful afternoons at the pool this week.  I went for a manicure/pedicure yesterday and chose nail polish that changes colors on my hands.  I've been walking.  The weather has been wonderful.  I've been reading.  I've been practicing yoga too!!

I will walk now and practice yoga.

Today I have a periodontal appointment to check my implant.  I pray that all goes well.  (FYI: The periodontal appointment was cancelled and rescheduled until next Thursday.  The doctor had an emergency.)

Thank you Almighty for all the joy in my new life.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment