Wednesday, August 10, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR UNDERSTANDING MYSELF AND MY WANTS AND NEEDS

I am grateful to the Almighty because He sent me to yoga and gave me the motivation to continue practicing.

It's not about the poses.  It's about taking what you learn off the mat and into your real life.

I have learned so much from yoga.

I listen to what my mind and body need and try extremely hard to do just that.

I remain in the moment.  I am grateful that I am healthy and happy and that I have that  moment.

I am grateful for the breathe.

I am grateful because each day I evolve into the authentic me.  Each day I have more insight into who I am.  Each day I enjoy my new life more and more.  It is a slow process but it is worth it.

I am grateful to the Almighty for all of this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment