Wednesday, October 19, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR BEING IN THE MOMENT

I am grateful to the Almighty because He brought me to yoga.

It is here that I am learning to be in the moment.  That is no small task because I have always been in the past and the future.

I realized that the present is inside me to enjoy.  The future is out there for me to access when I get there.  However the past is with him and that's where I have to be careful when I'm around him.

Yesterday, the second day of Sukkoth was perfect.  I went to services and kiddush in the sukkah.   I walked.  I read.  I practiced Mindful Meditation.  In the evening when the holiday was over I attended a book club.

Today I will walk.  Indian Summer is still here.  I will practice yoga.  I will do some chores and in the evening I will attend my Mindful Meditation course.

Thank you Almighty for these moments.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment