Saturday, October 15, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL WEEK

I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful week that I had.  As is my custom, I like to review the week on the Sabbath.

This week I visited my older daughter after her surgery.  The visit went well.  I did not invite either daughter for the Yom Kippur holy day.  They would not have wanted to observe it in the traditional way and that was their choice.  It was a very spiritual time for me.  I was able to stay at the synagogue and focus on prayer.  It culminated in break fast at the diner.   I went on to have my hair colored and cut and to have a manicure/pedicure at week's end.

I was also able to walk, to read, to practice my Mindful Meditation and to complete my chores.

Today is the Sabbath and I'm off to PJC to pray.  I will be able to walk and to read.  Tonight we will go out for dinner as tomorrow begins the holiday of Sukkoth. 

Thank you Almighty for an amazing week.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment