Tuesday, October 18, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR EACH MOMENT

I am grateful to the Almighty for each and every moment of my new retired life.

I am going to work on living in the moment and not judging it.

I am going to try to enjoy each moment of my life and appreciate that I am happy and healthy and capable of doing that which I choose to do.  I will do things without looking for their rewards.  I learned that while reading The Gita!!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for each moment.

I'm off to services this morning for the second day of Sukkoth. Its beautiful outside and I intend to read, walk, relax, practice Mindful Meditation and just "be" during this beautiful day.

Tonight after the holiday is over I will attend my book discussion.

I am grateful to the Almighty for each moment of my new life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment