Sunday, October 9, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR SEASONAL TRANSITION

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has helped me practice seasonal transitions.

Yesterday was a case in point.  It was the holiest Sabbath of the year, the one between Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.  I went to services and to kiddush. I was able to have a perfectly wonderful day because I practiced being STRONG and CALM and QUIET.  I was able to really enjoy the day.  I walked after services and I read quietly.  In the evening I did some chores and then had a good night's sleep.  I answered questions with not too much information. I was proud of me.

Today I will practice yoga and walk at The Hoe Depot since it is raining.  We will visit Hilary too.  My intention today is to SURRENDER.....ACCEPT and LET IT GO and all the while be very quiet.

It's working.  He is an expert in needling and bantering BUT doesn't have the slightest idea as to what to do with quiet.  In the season with less light and less time outdoors and less energy this is definitely the way to go.

I am grateful to the Almighty because I learned about seasonal transitions.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment