Friday, October 7, 2016

GRATEFUL THAT THE ALMIGHTY WATCHES OVER ME

I am grateful to the Almighty because He watches over me.

Yesterday my older one had a polyp removed from her uterus.  All went well.  He was silent most of the day and that didn't rattle me in the least.  I did everything that I usually do and more.

He did the same thing this morning.  He even tried to start a confrontation.  In my Mindfulness Meditation and Stress Reduction class, as homework,  I was asked to choose an attitude of mindfulness to work on through the week.  I chose ACCEPTANCE.  Thru yoga, I have learned to SURRENDER, then ACCEPT that which I cannot as I acknowledge the facts, and ONLY THEN can you LET GO OF THAT WHICH DOESN'T SERVE YOU so you can heal.

That is exactly what I did.

 I  walked for two hours as usual. I practiced yoga.  A hair blowout will happened in the afternoon followed by some chores.  I completed my homework for my Mindful Meditation class.  I'm reading a good book for the Yoga Book Club.

Life is good.

I appreciate it.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my life and for watching over me.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment