Thursday, October 13, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR STRENGTH AND FORTITUDE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has blessed my with strength and fortitude.

He has helped me to create new habits and behaviors which will serve me.

Yesterday was Yom Kippur.  I did not invite them as I asked if they would observe the way we did in my home and they wouldn't.  I told them that they could do it their way and they did.  This has been going on for a few years.

The day was very spiritual for me.  I spent it at PJC and break fast was at the dinner.

I was grateful to the Almighty because I have created a new habit and behavior.  The quiet and solitude of the day really allowed me to contemplate and to pray.

I prayed for a healthy and joyful new year for myself and my family.

I know that the Almighty will hear my prayers.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment