Saturday, October 8, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING ABOUT SEASONAL TRANSITION

I am grateful to the Almighty because He sent me to practice yoga.

We discussed seasonal transitions in class yesterday.  I learned that as Fall and Winter approach we have less energy because there is less sunlight.  It is at these times that we must use Language and Visualization to stay alert.

It is a great technique for me because as the weather changes I will be indoors more and he will be there.

Yesterday I chose the word Strong which helped me through the day.

My Mindfulness Meditation class is awesome.  The homework that Debbie gives helps me to re-group each day and have a peaceful great nights sleep.

I am grateful to the Almighty for all that I am learning to keep me safe.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment