Monday, October 31, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL WEEKEND

I am grateful to the Almighty because I had a wonderful weekend.

My weekend was filled with all sorts of new adventures as well as old ones.  I walked.  I practiced yoga.  I attended a workshop on The Gita.  As is my custom after the High Holidays were over I did not attend services BUT prayed at home.  I started a new book. I practiced Mindful Meditation and Stress Reduction.  We drove out to our new co-op in Westhampton Beach to clean out the refrigerator and bring the steps for the bed.  We met some new people too.

I was filled with joy during this weekend because he was quiet and didn't banter and needle.  I lived in the moment and enjoyed it.

Today I will walk and practice yoga.  There are chores to be done.  I continue to work on changing my closet.  It is Halloween and I will be giving out pretzels to the children.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my wonderful weekend.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment