Monday, October 10, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW REALIZATION

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has helped me to realize something that I was not ready to see for a long time.

I now see him differently from the way that I defined the term "husband" and this has helped me to move on with my life.

I must now begin the process of letting go of the dreams of my children as they are not the people that I wanted them to be.  I need to begin to get rid of false dreams and illusions. I need to realize that I modeled appropriate behavior when it came to religion and family.  I did not give up.  It is time to give up the old dream of children.

It is now time to surrender.  It is time to accept.  It is time to acknowledge the facts.  It is time to accept that which I cannot change.It is time to accept that these are not the children that I wanted. This is not how I defined "children."  It is time to let go of that which doesn't serve me.  Slowly I know that this will make me a happier person.  I am happier now since I accepted who he was and moved on.

I know that the Almighty will help me to do this.

I am grateful.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment