Friday, October 28, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR MY INTELLIGENCE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He gave me the gift of intelligence.  I am grateful because I have learned how to use it appropriately.

It was difficult doing the holidays with him in the house.  I had to be very careful about what I said as he was looking for an issue(which he never found). Yet I knew that by the holidays end that this had made me very uncomfortable.  Don't forget that we have four weeks of holidays.

However the holidays have come and gone and I pray to the Almighty that I will have a good year for my myself and my family.  I had faith in the Almighty and He protected me against the assault. 

Wednesday night I attended my Mindfulness Workshop and last night I had dinner with a good friend from BOCES.

I am back on track and I am very happy.

I have been cleaning closets because the weather is changing.  I'm off to walk and practice yoga.  I need to get to the jewelry store to check on my Ganesh.

I am grateful to the Almighty because He had me a very intelligent woman.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment