Wednesday, November 2, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR ACTION

I am grateful to the Almighty because He made me a strong and capable woman who was able to accomplish her goals and set new ones.

Last night for the first time in a forever I practiced yoga in the evening at a Restorative Yoga class that I used to take at the beginning while I was trying to heal.  I did not attend the Sisterhood meeting.  I realized how far I have come.  I realized that I have created a new story very slowly.  I'm proud of me and grateful to the Almighty for being beside me the entire way.

I had an amazing day.  He had things planned so that I was able to walk, practice yoga, take my coats out of the cleaner, get a manicure/pedicure, finish my book, eat out, text friends and practice yoga not once but twice.  I did not attend the  Sisterhood meeting because the topic didn't interest me.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the actions that I took that made me whole again.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment