Monday, November 7, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR NEW ADVENTURES

I am grateful to the Almighty for all of my new adventures.

Tonight I will begin a course at The Institute For Adult Jewish Studies which is hosted at PJC this year.  I will be taking Ashkenazic Jewish History.  He decided not to attend.  I'm very excited to do this.  I love to learn.  It's being offered on the main level of the synagogue.  My girlfriend whom he bullied called on my cell phone to confirm this.  I texted my friend Mark because I believe that we are taking the same course.

Yesterday was an amazing day.  I have no faith in him making plans and of course I was right.  I made my own plans just in case.  I walked and practiced yoga. I went to Weight Watchers for my monthly weigh-in.  My Ganesh necklace was ready and I was able to pick it up.  I did some needed chores and read the new Jodi Picoult book which will be discussed at both the Sisterhood and Yoga Book Club.  Dinner was at my favorite restaurant and I paid.  Why not? Then there was no problem with the tip. I did not buy cookies as I'm trying to give up that vice. I really enjoyed this day.

Today I'm off to Cindi's in the afternoon and I need to make some doctor/dentist appointments.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment