Monday, November 21, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR A RESTORATIVE WORKSHOP

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has made me a very intelligent and curious woman.  It is these qualities that lead me to investigate and have new adventures.

Yesterday I participated in a Restorative Yoga Workshop.  I leaned and will make part of me a very simple fact.

Negative thoughts and emotions have a dire effect on our destiny.

I am grateful because I'm going to work very hard to acknowledge these thoughts and let them float by.

Today I will walk at The Home Depot.  It looks like Winter has finally arrived and so I will be back to walking an hour a day.  Then it's off to practice yoga.  A group of my yogi friends are going out to lunch to celebrate Leslie's birthday.  Its a new restaurant that I have never been to.

I have my Ashkenazic Jewish History class tonight at the Institute for Adult Jewish Studies.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment