Tuesday, November 22, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR GROWING AND CHANGING

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping me to grow and change and become the authentic person that I am since I retired.

Yesterday I practiced yoga and the instructor spoke of life a being like a tree.  She spoke about the essence of a tree.  I am now at the older stage of a tree where I can truly see the authentic person that I am and I am proud of myself.  I am so grateful to the Almighty for allowing me to become this person.

Today I will walk at The Home Depot and practice yoga.  Then it's off to a book discussion and a manicure/pedicure.

Tonight I will rest, relax, read and meditate.

Thank you Almighty for allowing me to see and understand the authentic person that I am.  Thank you for allowing me to grow and change.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment