Tuesday, November 8, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR NEW ADVENTURES

I am grateful to the Almighty for my new adventures.

Last night I attended the first session of my class entitled Ashkenazic Jewish History and I really enjoyed it.  Rabbi Hecht has a Ph.D in history.  His first session had timelines and maps.  I was in heaven.  The lecture afterwards had to do with Exploring Cuba........Its Once and Future Jews.  I was in heaven.

Yesterday was fun also.  I even managed to shop at Cindi's.

Today I will walk.  I will practice yoga and later in the day I will vote.  I have chores to do and my bonding is being fixed.  I am driving to the dentist myself as he has to have his pacemaker tested at St. Francis.

I hope to read my book tonight.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my adventures.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment