Tuesday, November 22, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR GROWING AND CHANGING- PART II

I am grateful the Almighty for the growth and the changes in me.

Tonight I saw how wonderful it was to begin to practice yoga almost seven years ago.  He has not asked me about anything that I have done in the past two days.

Tonight he was looking for a fight.  He did't get it from me because I used the yoga principles that I have learned.  I have learned to LET GO OF THAT WHICH DOESN'T SERVE ME SO THAT I CAN HEAL.   I have learned to BREATHE.  I have asked myself this question: IS IT TRUE??  IS IT NECESSARY?? DOES IT NEED TO BE SAID??  I have LET GO OF FALSE DREAMS AN ILLUSIONS.  I have seen the ESSENCE OF MYSELF.  I KNOW WHO I AM. I know that, according to THE GITA, that I have done the best that I can do.  I am not responsible for the results.

There are many more yogic principles that I could have chosen.  However this was enough.

I saw the changes in myself and my growth.  I'm so very proud of me.

I'm going to meditate tonight and read.

Thank you Almighty for walking by my side.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment