Monday, November 14, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL NEW LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for my wonderful new life.

This past weekend was amazing.  I had the MINDFULNESS RETREAT on Saturday and then yesterday I participated in a workshop on YOGA AND ANXIETY.  It was topped off by having dinner with him at The White Whale.

I am ready to begin to live in the "here." Hopefully my stress and anxiety level will decrease.  I am willing to give it a try.

I saw the moon this morning.  It was the biggest that it will be for years to come.  It was awesome.  

I'm off to walk and then practice yoga.  I have a book discussion today too.  There are chores to do.  

My course at the Adult Jewish Institute is tonight plus there is an additional lecture on Jewish peddlers in the South.

Thank you Almighty for my new life.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment