Wednesday, November 16, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR BEING "HERE"

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am working on LIVING IN THE MOMENT and BEING HERE.

When I fid myself with a thought about the past or future,  I have begun to tell myself that I am not my thoughts and that I have control of my mind......NOT that my mind controls me.

Yesterday Marty and I went to a book discussion of NIGHT.  He had read the book. He participated too.  I have no dreams of the future but it was a nice moment.

Today I hope to walk outside and then practice yoga.  My YOGA BOOK CLUB meets today as well as the last session of my MINDFULNESS MEDITATION AND STRESS REDUCTION CLASS. I will miss that class.

My MEDITATION CUSHION AND BLANKET arrived yesterday.  I will begin to use them today!!!

Today is Marty's 70th birthday.  It has been quite a ride but I am beginning to learn to calm myself and live within the moment. 

Thank you Almighty for working with me to live in the "HERE."

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment