Saturday, November 12, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR AN ADVENTURE

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am about to begin a very exciting adventure.

Today my MINDFUL MEDITATION AND STRESS REDUCTION CLASS is going on a RETREAT at ABSOLUTE YOGA!!!!

We won't be able to speak, communicate or use technology from 12:30 until 6:30. Even lunch will be silent.  We will be at the studio the entire time except when we do a walking meditation outside.

I am very excited about this challenge.

I wonder how I will do...........

More later................

The class was absolutely amazing.  I have learned so much about being in "THE HERE."

I also learned a new mantra:

MAY I BE HAPPY.

MAY I BE SAFE.

MAY I HAVE EASE IN MY MIND AND PEACE IN MY HEART.

WOW!!

Thank you, Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment