Wednesday, June 19, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR ACCEPTANCE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has helped me to accept my new life.

Acceptance allows me to forge forward on a new path.

Yesterday I practiced yoga.  Kathleen finished the Ganesh Mural and it is beautiful. Ganesh stands for OVERCOMING OBSTACLES AND NEW BEGINNINGS. That is what I have done and each time I see Ganesh, thats what I feel.

 I went to Fairway and completed my purchases for tomorrows Sisterhood Book Club at my home.  I snuck in a 45 minutes walk before the next deluge of rain. Later on I snuck in an extra hour. I'm proud of me.  I attended the last Sisterhood Board Meeting of the year.

Today I will practice yoga in Margaret's class.  I'm going to the Yoga Book Club and hosting the Sisterhood Book Club.  I will be going out to both lunch and dinner.

Big Fun!!!

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment