Sunday, June 2, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR MOVIN' ON

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am movin' on with my life.

I saw that yesterday which was the Sabbath.  I have a routine now for PJC and Kiddush that I love.

I went over to my friend Zita's house and she gave me a Yoga Coffee Cup for no reason at all.

I walked,  I meditated, I read and I sat on the deck drinking my first glass of wine.

My abuser is becoming nothing more than a distant memory......

Today I will practice yoga.   I hope to meditate too.

I will be going to a Restorative Yoga and Meditation Workshop later in the day.

I invited Dana to come with me too.  However she is pregnant, wasn't feeling well and we made a plan for me to come to Brooklyn on June 16 which is Father's Day....a day that was very traumatic as I gave birth with my mother and brother because he was taking his mother upstate.

Thank you Almighty for my new life.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment