Monday, June 10, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR THE PEACE AND QUIET IN MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for the peace and quiet in my life.

I can breathe.  I can be.

Yesterday I did not attend services.  I woke up at 6AM but because I had gone to the study session until 11PM the night before, I was really tired and I went back to sleep until 8AM.
I was NEVER able to do that while my abusers walked the Earth.  The mother would force me to get up and I was so afraid of the creature that I devised a strategy to leave the house early to walk.

Now the house has become my home.  I ate a leisurely breakfast.  I read the papers and my book and I walked for 2 hours.

Today I will be attending services for the second day of the Shovout holiday.  I will come home to enjoy the peace and quiet in my life.  I don't think that I will be able to walk so I can just "be."

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment