Tuesday, June 11, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR MOVING FORWARD

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has helped me to move forward in my life.

Yesterday was a rainy day so I decided to walk at The Home Depot.  I haven't done that in months and I could see how different I was.  Walking at The Home Depot was a part of my life. It was an escape from my abuser.  It was a sorry little life that I led and I pushed that to the back of my mind always so that I couldn't find it.    I am not that person anymore.  I just saw walking there as exercise before I went to meditation.

Today is a busy day.  Karen is coming and we are going to have dinner together.  A landscaper from Hicks is coming at 4 because I am planning to put a Zen garden in the backyard.  I'm going to practice yoga as well as have lunch with my Sisterhood friends before our library book discussion.  I'm busy with Kathleen too.  Tomorrow she works on my Ganesh mural.

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping me to move on.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment