Wednesday, June 12, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR SELF-CARE IN MIND, BODY AND SPIRIT

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am learning how to take care of my mind, body and spirit.

Yesterday I practiced yoga.  I had lunch with my Sisterhood friends and we all went to a book discussion at the library.  My friend Karen and I had made dinner plans for the evening. We went to Pasteria. 

I also had an appointment with a landscaper from Hicks to create a Zen Garden.  I'm extremely excited about this because it will be my Meditation Center at home.

Today is a busy day.  Kathleen is coming to paint the mural of Ganesh in my new Yoga Room.  My furniture will be coming in July!!!!  I will practice meditation and yoga.  I'm getting my nails done and I have a Ritual Committee in the evening.

I love my new life.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment