Tuesday, September 24, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR THE BALANCE IN MY LIFE

I practiced yoga in Leslie's class yesterday and she spoke of achieving balance in what we do.

That is what I'm trying to do.  I do housework.  I clean.  I shop.  I cook.  I play!!!

Today will be a day of play as it is the second ART TOUR and I am going to the CLOISTERS to see "The Colmar Treasure: A Medieval Jewish Legacy."  

I'm very excited.  I woke up at 6:15 to get ready!!!!  It is like a work day.  I will write more later.

The trip was absolutely wonderful.   I have friends to sit with, eat with and walk around with!!  The exhibits were wonderful!!!!  The bus ride was so much fun...

When I got home I was able to walk too!!!

I really enjoyed myself.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful that you are with me always.

No comments:

Post a Comment