Thursday, September 26, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR LISTENING TO MY HEART

I am grateful to the Almighty because He allowed me to practice yoga in Margaret's class yesterday. She has been teaching us about the chakras and today she discussed the heart chakra.

Be true to your heart.  Follow your heart.  This is what I am now learning.  I always led with my mind because that way I could be safe and survive.  Now I need to take care of me.  I need to follow my heart and not be so tough on myself and learn to love myself first.

Today I will walk and practice yoga.  I'm having dinner with friends tonight at the diner.

I'm going food shopping for the holidays.  I am looking forward to the spirituality of the Holy Days and being able to enjoy them in my new home.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment