Saturday, September 28, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING ABOUT SELF-CARE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He sent me to practice yoga and through yoga I have learned about self-care.

I am beginning to understand who I am because I now have the space to breathe and to see who I am.  Truthfully, I am liking what I see.  I'm very proud of myself and my accomplishments.

Today I did not attend services.   I was tired from the entire week and I slept late!!!  I was able to do this because I have become aware of the need to take care of myself.  I also am smiling because I am safe in my own home and can rest if and when I want to.  There is no one here to psychologically abuse me.

I ate breakfast slowly.  I read the papers.  I said my prayers gratefully.  I'm going to walk and start reading The Handmaid's Tale.

I am so grateful to the Almighty for protecting me.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment