Tuesday, September 10, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR FOLLOWING WHAT MY HEART NEEDS

I am grateful to the Almighty because I practiced yoga yesterday and learned that I must follow what my heart needs in order to avoid stress and tension.

Yesterday was an amazing day.  I cleaned the entire house.  I practiced yoga.  I walked for 2 hours.  I read. I spoke to my friends and to my daughters.  I had a drink on the deck with Matzah.  I read. I'm proud of me.

Today I'm going on the first Sisterhood Art Tour of Fall 2019.  I'm really excited.  I am going to the NY Historical Society where I will see an exhibit called LIFE: SIX WOMEN PHOTOGRAPHERS and another exhibit called: BEYOND MIDNIGHT: PAUL REVERE. I'm really excited.

I had a wonderful day and I thank the Almighty for it.  The exhibits were wonderful and I had friends to walk with and eat lunch with.  There were so many exhibits.  There was one on STONEWALL that started the entire gay movement.  There was one on TIFFANY LAMPS.  There was one on a PANORAMIC NYC.

The bus ride was wonderful.

Thank you so much Almighty.

I am so grateful.  My heart needed to know that I am healed and I am grateful to you because you healed me.


No comments:

Post a Comment