Friday, September 27, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING TO FORGIVE MYSELF

I am grateful to the Almighty because I practiced yoga in Elyse's class yesterday and she spoke of forgiving yourself.

I am always hard on myself and this is a lesson that I will begin to follow.

Yesterday was an interesting day.  It was filled with yoga and walking at The Home Depot since it was going to rain.

I also found a laundromat because my washing machine broke.  Karen and I set a date for Wednesday, October 2 to buy a washing machine.

I also had dinner with Gail, Rhonnie, and Linda.

Today I will again practice yoga and walk.  I'm getting my hair blown out too.  I finished reading Eleanor Oliphant and will return it to the library and begin The Handmaid's Tale.

Thank you Almighty for my new life.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment