Sunday, September 22, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR MIRACLES

I am grateful to the Almighty because I attended services yesterday as usual.

However yesterday Rabbi Conn spoke of miracles in ones life.  I realized that the calm and quiet was a miracle so much so that I was able to take a nap!!!  I walked for close to 2 hours.  I had wine on the deck with Matzah.  I spoke to friends.  I read my book.  What a wonderful Sabbath it was!!!!!

Today I will practice yoga and walk.  I'm picking up Dana at 12 from Hicksville to go maternity clothes shopping!!  I am truly blessed!!!!

I had a wonderful time with Dana.   This daughter has always been my heart!  We went to lunch at the new X Greek restaurant and maternity shopping.   We went to Starbucks for coffee and hung out on the deck until she went home in an Uber.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful for miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment