Wednesday, September 18, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR UNDERSTANDING SPACE

I am grateful to the Almighty because I practiced yoga in Elyse's class yesterday and she spoke of making space for yourself.

I am so grateful to the Almighty because I now can do "nothing" in my home.  There is space for me everywhere just "to be."  I can sit in the Yoga Room.  I can read in the Library or watch television or read in the bedroom, kitchen or deck.  I am so grateful for this.

I had a wonderful time visiting Remi yesterday.  I'm still smiling about this.  He has a wonderful sense of direction and navigated us all the way to Forest Park.  He was not happy with the ambulance....the noise scared him and it moved by itself.  He did love its wheels.

Today I will practice yoga and then participate in the Yoga Book Club.

Tonight is MahJong but we are all having dinner before the game which is in my home.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the life that He has given me.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment