Thursday, September 5, 2019

GRATEFUL FOR THE CHANGES IN MYSELF

I am grateful to the Almighty for the changes in myself.  I am grounded.  I know who I am.

I'm not the same person that I was last year.  I understand who I am and the people in my life.  I write off emotionally those people who are superficial and harmful to me.  I've learned to keep quiet about my life with the girls.  They were not supportive or helpful and I need to move on and I am thankful to the Almighty for looking out for me.

Yesterday I did some many wonderful things.  I practiced yoga.  I walked.  I did food shopping at Fairway.  I saw Judith.  I had dinner with Debbie and Rhonnie.  Then we played Mahjong.  It was a wonderful day.

Today I will again practice yoga and walk.  I'm having my hair blown out today because tomorrow my friend Frank has created a retirement breakfast for all the people that I love.  I'm getting a flu shot and the doggie is going to the veterinarian.   I hope to have dinner with my friend Marilyn.

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping me become the person that I was meant to be.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment