Sunday, May 13, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR REALIZING THE TRUTH

Thank you Almighty for this day.  I was able to survive it and as a result of it, I'm NEVER doing Mother's Day again.  All that happens is that I get hurt. For the last 2 years there was no Mother's Day.  The first year, he got sick and was in the hospital.  The second year was his brothers funeral.  This was the third year and I had a feeling about this based on what happened during my birthday  (I have now cancelled my birthday with them.) when neither one came for Hanukkah and both celebrated Christmas.  My birthday gift was a gift certificate to Kripalu where I could take her and yelling at me in the doorway of a restaurant because I was disgusted that Jews could do Christmas.  I had reservations about this, but..........


I thought that this would be better.  It wasn't.  The older one purchased Yoga Cleaning Fluid for my mat because I like to clean!!!   The younger one gave me Nothing!!!  But, both got taken to a very expensive restaurant.  Why did I choose that place?? I felt safe because I knew with the older one there, we would leave a decent tip, I wouldn't have to yell and the police wouldn't be called on me.


So in reality, Mother's Day became me taking them out.  What's wrong with this picture???  I knew the truth and I perpetuated it.  I couldn't sleep.  Why do I set myself up for things like that?  It could be Hope!   It's time to move on. I know the truth.  Now I must act on it!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment