Monday, May 21, 2012

GRATEFUL FOR SUCCESS

I had a wonderful weekend!!!  By myself!  With myself!!!  Nothing that he said or did bothered me. I knew everything that he was going to do or say.  


For example, I knew to put my chair in the front after services to get color because people were around and he wouldn't open his mouth like he could do in the back.  I was right, but you could see how upset he was not to upset me.  I'VE GOTTEN USED TO SILENCE ON THE OTHER HAND AND WAITED FOR A TOPIC THAT DIDN'T PRESENT ITSELF.


I set out things that I wanted to do and did them quietly.  I was so relaxed. 


Even when we went to dinner on Sunday night, because I politically had to do something with him, I knew how to act.  I didn't answer when he told me that he should have died.  I knew that this was to upset me.  He doesn't say this to others.  Then he said that his brother's wife saved his life.  I didn't answer.  I knew where it was going.


It's as if I memorized his script.


I am grateful to the Almighty for success.


I know this is true because today is Monday, and I feel spiritually relaxed.  I now have a plan to survive.  I'm grateful to the Almighty for the insight.


More to follow later...........


Now, I'm at work.   I'm relaxed because the weekend was  a good one for me.


I am grateful to the Almighty, but I NOW KNOW THE STRATEGIES TO USE!!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment