Wednesday, May 30, 2012

GRATEFUL THAT I TOOK THE DAY OFF

I had to take a personal day today.   It was either use it or loose it, so I took it.  I planned well for myself.  I walked, did some errands read 2 newspapers, played with the dog and now I'm on the computer.  Later this afternoon, I have my private yoga lesson and then my course.


He went to the library to hear a comedian.  He asked if I wanted to go.  I thanked him, but said no thank you.  I resent him for never doing anything that I want to do, so why be bothered doing things that he wants to do?


This wasn't my idea of marriage.  It was his and now that he made the rules, he can live with them.


I am grateful that I took the day because eventually, I will retire and I need to see what it's like.


Truthfully, it's boring!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment